Tri-Flow® Synthetic Food Grade Grease is a premium synthetic oil that is NSF registered, and H1 rated for use in food processing plants. The product can be used in numerous applications and therefore reduces the need to stock specialized greases.
- Twice as much load-carrying capacity as the leading food grade grease (based on Timkin OK load tests)
- Nearly 50% more P.T.F.E. than other leading food grade P.T.F.E lubricants
- Wide temperature range: -10°F to 400°F
- Compatible with most rubbers and plastics; excellent for “O” rings
- Pure synthetic for added durability and long-lasting performance
- Kosher approved
- Waterproof, non-staining
- N.L.G.I Grade 2
Recommended Uses: Gaskets and “O” rings, pump bearings, brushings, can seamers, conveyors, electric motors, pool equipment, slides, sterilizer chains, universal joints, water filters and valves.
There are no reviews yet.